Esurance Car Insurance Quote
Esurance is an American insurance company that was founded in 1999. It was among the first set of insurance businesses that sold policies directly to customers over the internet and through phone, rather than the traditional physical meetings style.
Esurance was acquired in 2000 by Folksamerica Holding Company. Allstate later purchased it in 2011, and it is a subsidiary of it till present. Esurance is quite popular in the insurance industry for utilizing the internet and phone for sales of auto, motorcycle, renters and home insurance.
Their user-friendly and interactive website ranks as one of the best in the industry, possessing intuitive tools that allow visitors to get an Esurance quote quickly, add or delete coverage options, purchase policies and renew car insurance policies. It is also unique as it enables customers to print out temporary insurance ID cards quickly.
Its A+ financial rating from A.M Best is an indication of it’s financial strength, and it is one key reason why Esurance is the desired option by many. With the aid of powerful state-of-the-art technology, Esurance offers seamless online and mobile experience along with tools that make insurance easier.
The following types of coverage are available on Esurance:
- Classic Vehicle
- Golf cart
- Travel trailer
- Umbrella liability
According to a report published by the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, Esurance insurance company had fewer than the median number of complaints to state regulators in 2015 for a company of its size. Esurance also ranked “about average” for customer satisfaction in J.D. Power’s 2015 U.S Insurance Shopping Study.
It ranked among “the rest” in J.D. Power’s auto claims satisfaction study, appearing close to bottom among the 26 companies rated.
These reports show customer reviews of Esurance car insurance quotes and its services is quite mixed. While some customers were in awe of the affordability of Esurance quotes and their efficiency, some are not at all impressed with Esurance.
The following discounts are available on Esurance. Some are however state dependent.
- Anti-theft discount
- Anti-lock brakes discount
- Claim-free discount
- Defensive driver discount
- Good driver discount
- Emergency discount
- Homeowners discount
- Renters discount
- Safety device discount, etc.
When it comes to choosing an insurance company, it is quite important to weigh it’s advantages and disadvantages before making the final choice.
- Outstanding Customer Support: If there is one area where Esurance is reliable, it is their customer support. They are well reported of when it comes to responding to emails as well as phone support.
- Real Insurance Card: Apart from printing temporary insurance cards, Esurance also mails consumers a permanent insurance card.
- Cheap Rates: In the insurance industry, Esurance ranks among the companies with overall low rates for car insurance coverage.
- The scarcity of Agents: Esurance conducts a large part of it’s business online, and as such, there are very few local agents available.
- Hidden Charges: Many customers reported hidden charges added to Esurance car insurance quotes. Most times this results in higher rates than originally quoted on their website.
Esurance quote is an easy and fast process. To get an Esurance quote, visit their website esurance.com. Select the coverage type and enter your Zip Code. You can also reach them on the phone 1-800-378-7262.